Thursday, May 25, 2006
sang @9:11 PM.......
Hey all once again. Well I am not going to blog that long an entry today as I have a quiz tomolo on MIP ( Material In Practice ) Yea.. I am really worried about it. I will study hard and try my best for it tomolo. Keep me in your prayer.

Ok. Today also got it's own excitment! WOAH HOO! Well as you can see from my title.. Yea I almost lost my phone today. Well.. and here the story goes.. We were all in the library doing our own stuff.. Some studying and MOST of us chatting.. Haha.. when I received the call from Vincent. Calling me over to the club to collect money from people. So i went down with MY PHONE.. After which I hurried back to the library again. There I never really moved my butt other then hopping from seats to seats. Time was up and we headed for our practical lesson.

When we reached there, i realised my phone went missing.. I panic and i ran back to the library. I was too late.. There was a group of people there sitting le. I ASSUME that they took it as i combed the area but to no avail. Next I hurried back to the club house and also.. I couldnt find it. My friends tried calling and calling. The best part was it was still ringing.. and it was on silent mode. WELL DONE MARK! Yea.. I know I am a genius. Anyway, we carried on with practical with my heart still worried and sad. throughout the 2 hours.. my phone was still ringing..

With the encouragement and the love and concern of my fellow classmates, -I love you guys- we went to the library again to give it one last search. The same group of guys were still there. There Angela and Yuan Jie help me ask them if they happened to seen it. Dont have la duh.. I started getting all sad. But they said to me, "Dun give up.. Go check the club house one last time." Yea.. so I did that. AND THANK GOD I DID JUST THAT! For.. When I got there the phone was in the MC cupboard. Gosh thank you so much guys. You all truely are good friends. As the saying goes.."A friend in need, is a friend indeed"

Glad its over le. I thank God for this experience he had given to me. Through this "event" I can safely say who are those tt are trustable and nice. For those that I was suspicious of. I am really sorry.. I thought through it and I realised how much of a farker I was. I am really sorry. It will not be like that again.. For my class 1A04 ROCKS!


music makes you lose control

THE VOCALIST

Mark Ho
01/11/88
Singapore Polytechnic


Trustworthy and loyal.
Very passionate and dangerous.
Wild at times. Knows how to have fun.
Sexy and mysterious.
Everyone is drawn towards my inner
and outer beauty and independent personality.
Playful, but secretive.
Very emotional and temperamental sometimes.
Meets new people easily and very social in a group.
Fearless and independent.
Can hold their own. Stands out in a crowd.
Essentially very smart.
Usually, the greatest men are born in this month.

HIS MUSIC






HIS FANS

Alex - My hairless papa.
Wan Wei - My hairy mama.

Audrey - The battle of the hand.
Azhar - Head of bangalah squad.
Carol - Moo moo.
Elaine - Squashies squash.
Irzuan - The smart genius
Jennifer - The DM of the club.
Jia Wen - The reversi champion.
jian wei - Mr deep voice.
Jing En - Monster Sister Attacks.
JunHao - Mr muscle MAN.
Kenneth - What the fark.
Kok Seng - The Metro-man.
Man Yuk - Zephas sista.
Melissa - My sister.
Nasir - Cookie cookie.
Sharlene - Sharlizard.
Shaliz - The lazy arms.
Stanley - Stan the man.
Wayne - One shout for Jesus.

Mighty GLs

Angela - Aunty Naggy.
Charlotte - Toast bread.
Cindy - The ant.
Edmund - The mad agent.
Huat Jin - one-way connection.
Kelly - PoopooPOKS.
Lawrence - THe efficient man.
Linus - Slacker association leader.

Jedi Knights

Alan - The huai ren.
Catherine - Ms Gorgeous.
Melissa - Loudness.
Shu Zhen - Exam study mate.
Siew Ling - Siew siew.




HIS MENTORS

deviant art.
x.o.x.o